08/08/2016 Civil Society organizations push to bring human rights to the center of the international policies that address large movements of...Read more
02/08/2016 Open letter from civil society calling on UN drug control agencies to take urgent actionRead more
02/08/2016 The Dianova Network Member organizations presented their strategic plan 2016-2020Read more
Dianova is an international NGO composed of third sector foundations and associations operating on 3 continents. The Dianova Network contributes to the development of people, communities and organizations through various programmes and interventions in social and humanitarian fields. More information about membership opportunities.
Dianova International has Special Consultative Status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC), it is a registered civil society organization to the Organization of American States (OAS) and an official partner of UNESCO. Read more
- Addressing Large Movements of Migration
- How to Advocate for Women’s Rights?
- Marijuana and Adolescence: Questions and Answers
- Drug Prevention: Tips for Parents
- Addressing Gender-related Factors in Treating Addiction
- Atenea is a Woman’s Name
- The Issue of Cannabis
- Positioning on Addiction and Drug Policies
- Status of Women: a Statement by Dianova International