27/02/2017 After an extensive 9-month renovation period, the Managua-based Europeo hotel is now committed to responsible tourism and sustainabilityRead more
23/02/2017 The Pompidou Group recently published the “Policy paper on government interaction with civil society on drug policy issues: Principles, ways...Read more
17/02/2017 A study conducted in England confirms the positive health effects of volunteering, not only on volunteers but on beneficiaries themselvesRead more
Dianova is an international NGO composed of associations and foundations operating on four continents (Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe). The members of Dianova contribute to the development of people and communities through an array of programmes and interventions in the health, social and humanitarian fields. More information about membership opportunities and various types of membership.
Dianova International has Special Consultative Status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC), it is a registered civil society organization to the Organization of American States (OAS) and an official partner of UNESCO. Read more
- The Third Sector and its Roots
- Moving Toward a New Drug Policy
- Migration: Woman Are More Vulnerable
- Therapeutic Communities: Development & Prospects
- Addressing Large Movements of Migration
- How to Advocate for Women’s Rights?
- Marijuana and Adolescence: Questions and Answers
- Drug Prevention: Tips for Parents
- Addressing Gender-related Factors in Treating Addiction