19/01/2017 A call to change the narrative on the stories of Muslims and other migrants around the worldRead more
06/01/2017 Gender equality: An interview with Montse Rafel, Director General of Dianova InternationalRead more
20/12/2016 The International NGO conference associated with UNESCO addressed the challenge of the digital revolution for NGOsRead more
Dianova is an international NGO composed of associations and foundations operating on four continents (Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe). The members of Dianova contribute to the development of people and communities through an array of programmes and interventions in the health, social and humanitarian fields. More information about membership opportunities and various types of membership.
Dianova International has Special Consultative Status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC), it is a registered civil society organization to the Organization of American States (OAS) and an official partner of UNESCO. Read more
- Moving Toward a New Drug Policy
- Migration: Woman Are More Vulnerable
- Therapeutic Communities: Development & Prospects
- Addressing Large Movements of Migration
- How to Advocate for Women’s Rights?
- Marijuana and Adolescence: Questions and Answers
- Drug Prevention: Tips for Parents
- Addressing Gender-related Factors in Treating Addiction
- Atenea is a Woman’s Name