The symposium will be held at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center; it will provide a review of the management of HIV infection and of the efforts to improve access to therapy in addition to the latest updates on research into HIV treatments and vaccines.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- 22/01/2018 Promoting Safety and Dignity for Migrants and Refugees
- 19/01/2018 Together for Migrants and Refugees
- 17/01/2018 Private Sector's Role in Implementing SDGs
- 15/01/2018 Opioid Crisis, Is America on the Road to Recovery?
- 11/01/2018 What do we know about marijuana's medical benefits? Two experts explain the evidence