The symposium will be held at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center; it will provide a review of the management of HIV infection and of the efforts to improve access to therapy in addition to the latest updates on research into HIV treatments and vaccines.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- 24/04/2018 Lessons from CSW62
- 23/04/2018 "Millions of Girls Never Set Foot in the Classroom"
- 18/04/2018 Rural Women and Technology
- 17/04/2018 Women and Mental Health
- 10/04/2018 Action for Rural Women and Girls