27-29 November – The Civil Society Forum on Drugs is a platform for a structured dialogue between the European Commission and civil society. It will meet in Brussels to report on the work done and to hold a dialogue with representatives of the European Institutions.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/06/2018 OAS General Assembly
- 07/06/2018 Voices of Youth Against Gun Violence
- 05/06/2018 Advocating for migrants’ rights at the United Nations
- 30/05/2018 Dianova to Launch a Campaign on Stigma
- 24/05/2018 RIOD Celebrates its 20th Anniversary