Over the past year, healthcare for millions has been threatened and women, immigrants, LGBTQ+, and people of color have struggled to exercise their rights. Participants in the Women’s March on New York City will raise their voices to demand equality for all and defend their civil rights. As they put it, it’s time to stand up and speak out against the current US administration’s agenda. More information: Women’s March Alliance FAQ
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- 22/01/2018 Promoting Safety and Dignity for Migrants and Refugees
- 19/01/2018 Together for Migrants and Refugees
- 17/01/2018 Private Sector's Role in Implementing SDGs
- 15/01/2018 Opioid Crisis, Is America on the Road to Recovery?
- 11/01/2018 What do we know about marijuana's medical benefits? Two experts explain the evidence