Pathways and Challenges to Addiction Recovery: the role of treatment, self-help and other mechanisms of change. Organized by the Ghent University and the drug-free treatment programme De Kiem, the XVII sympositum of the European Working Group on Drug-oriented Research (EWODOR) will examine the recovery process, including the pathways that promote such process or the challenges that impede it. Venue: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Ghent (Belgium).
Sign up for our newsletter
- 17/05/2018 "Free and Equal" - World Day against Homophobia
- 11/05/2018 Civil Society Hearing on cannabis at the INCB
- 04/05/2018 ECLAC - The Role of Civil Society in the 2030 Agenda
- 03/05/2018 Bringing Rural Women and Girls to the Centre
- 02/05/2018 4th meeting of the Partners for Review