Pathways and Challenges to Addiction Recovery: the role of treatment, self-help and other mechanisms of change. Organized by the Ghent University and the drug-free treatment programme De Kiem, the XVII sympositum of the European Working Group on Drug-oriented Research (EWODOR) will examine the recovery process, including the pathways that promote such process or the challenges that impede it. Venue: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Ghent (Belgium).
Sign up for our newsletter
- 19/09/2018 Dianova Italy Launches Integration Project for Migrants
- 13/09/2018 ‘EXIT’ Magazine #31 - Editorial
- 31/08/2018 The Role of Menstrual Hygiene in Development
- 03/08/2018 High Level Political Forum
- 02/08/2018 CEDAW on the Local Level