“20 years sharing and contributing solutions from civil society” – Venue: Palacio de Cibeles, Madrid (Spain) – The 20th seminar of the Ibero-American Network of NGOs working on Drugs and Addictions (RIOD) will launch a debate on the evolution of the drug phenomenon over the last 20 years focusing, among others, on the analysis of the situation in Spanish-speaking countries, the impact of drug policies in the region and the public policies responses.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- 24/04/2018 Lessons from CSW62
- 23/04/2018 "Millions of Girls Never Set Foot in the Classroom"
- 18/04/2018 Rural Women and Technology
- 17/04/2018 Women and Mental Health
- 10/04/2018 Action for Rural Women and Girls