“20 years sharing and contributing solutions from civil society” – Venue: Palacio de Cibeles, Madrid (Spain) – The 20th seminar of the Ibero-American Network of NGOs working on Drugs and Addictions (RIOD) will launch a debate on the evolution of the drug phenomenon over the last 20 years focusing, among others, on the analysis of the situation in Spanish-speaking countries, the impact of drug policies in the region and the public policies responses.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 25/03/2019 Drug Policies: Ministerial Declaration
- 21/03/2019 YourVoice+Achieving True Gender Equality
- 21/03/2019 Para una igualdad de género real
- 08/03/2019 Promoting a Gender Responsive Approach to Drugs
- 06/03/2019 Civil society Participation in UN Drug Policy Processes