“20 years sharing and contributing solutions from civil society” – Venue: Palacio de Cibeles, Madrid (Spain) – The 20th seminar of the Ibero-American Network of NGOs working on Drugs and Addictions (RIOD) will launch a debate on the evolution of the drug phenomenon over the last 20 years focusing, among others, on the analysis of the situation in Spanish-speaking countries, the impact of drug policies in the region and the public policies responses.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 19/09/2018 Dianova Italy Launches Integration Project for Migrants
- 13/09/2018 ‘EXIT’ Magazine #31 - Editorial
- 31/08/2018 The Role of Menstrual Hygiene in Development
- 03/08/2018 High Level Political Forum
- 02/08/2018 CEDAW on the Local Level