1. USERS’ INFORMATION
DIANOVA INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, with fiscal ID number G63365068, hereinafter the PROVIDER, is responsible for processing Users’ personal data and shall ensure that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons in the processing and free circulation of personal data, for which the following information is provided:
Purpose for the processing: to maintain a business relationship with Users. Operations in which the data will be used:
- To send advertising and marketing communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, both now and in the future, to carry out marketing communications.
- These communications shall be sent by the PROVIDER and be related to its products and services, or pertain to its employees or suppliers with which it has a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, enquiries, or any type of request that is made by users through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- To send the newsletter from the website.
Data retention criteria:
Data shall be retained for as long as there is mutual interest in keeping them. When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were retained, they shall be deleted using appropriate security measures to ensure either their pseudonymisation or their total destruction.
Communication of the data:
Data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the event of a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of Users:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, correct, transfer and delete personal data and to limit or oppose their use.
- The right to file a claim with the protection agency (agpd.es) should they believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information for Users to exercise their rights:
Postal address: DIANOVA INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION. Pasaje Pintor Serra Santa 15A, 1° 3 E-08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona – Spain
Email address: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloadable forms, expressly, freely, and unequivocally accept that these data are necessary for the provider to fulfil their requests, and hereby allow their data to be included in the remaining fields. Users guarantee that the personal data they provide to the PROVIDER are true and agree to communicate any modification of them.
The PROVIDER hereby informs and expressly guarantees to Users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstance to third parties and that whenever any transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory as they are necessary for providing an optimal service to Users. In the case where not all data are provided, the information and services provided cannot be guaranteed to meet Users’ needs fully.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, the PROVIDER hereby states that it complies with all provisions of the GDPR regulations to process the personal data under its responsibility, and expressly with the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR, namely that they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner regarding the interested party, as well as appropriately and relevantly, limited to whatever is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The PROVIDER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the necessary information to Users so that they may exercise said rights and freedoms.