Dianova Portugal is awarded the “Quality is Equality” Honorable Mention at a ceremony in the presence of the Secretary of State for Citizenship and Equality
The jury of the 12th edition of the “Quality is equality” award granted Dianova Portugal an honorable mention in third sector organizations’ category. The ceremony was held on June 29 in Lisbon, in the presence of Ms. Rosa Monteiro, Secretary of State for Citizenship and Equality, and Mr. Miguel Cabrita, Secretary of State for Employment
The award aims to distinguish companies or other organizations that implement efficient gender equality policies, whether in the workplace, training activities, work-life balance procedures, and best practices to prevent and combat gender-based violence.
Among other, positively evaluated aspects, the committee highlighted the following:
- The principle of gender equality is enshrined as an organizational value in all of its reference documents,
- A policy for equality and a “Plan for equality and work-life balance” have been formalized,
- Recruitment, selection, training and performance evaluation processes are grounded on objective criteria,
- In-house training programmes on gender issues and gender-based violence are implemented,
- The organization develops standards to ensure respect for gender equality in the workplace and has formal complaint procedures,
- The organization implements measures to promote inclusive, non-discriminatory and gender-sensitive communication.
Read complete article on Dianova Portugal’s web site