Dianova in Chile recently published the digital edition of the "AmaneSeres" book. This document is based on one hand on the opinions, reflections and learned skills by those who give life to Dianova through their day-to-day commitment, and on the other, on various contributions and testimonials on the treatment of women suffering from alcohol and substance abuse related problems.
In addition, each article is complemented by thematic contents by addiction and education specialists from Argentina, Mexico, Spain and Chile, who made a generous contribution to this joint achievement.
To access the document in pdf format, please click on each chapter's title. (note: the document is available in Spanish language only)
- Cover, Foreword & Acknowledgments
- Chapter 1: "Se hace camino al andar"
- Chapter 2: "Educando en el vivir"
- Chapter 3: "La arquitectura de las esperanzas"
- Chapter 4: "El aprendizaje del dolor"
- Chapter 5: "Florecer de oportunidades para mujeres en el sur"
- Chapter 6: "Siempre es un buen día para recomenzar"
- Chapter 7: "Protagonistas del libro azul"
- Chapter 8: "Las dos puntas de la vida"
- Chapter 9: "La soledad de Soledad"
- Chapter 10: "Cuando la vida se encuentra con la vida"
- Chapter 11: "Aprendizajes y anexos"