Volunteering is a donation of time, skills and commitment. It is beneficial to both parties; thanks to Dianova’s volunteers the organization’s capacity for action is reinforced and we are better able to fulfill our core mission. At the same time, volunteers can get in touch with a different reality and learn or develop new skills.
Dianova International is in search of volunteers of any age for specific missions or as part of a long term commitment, for example in the context of an active retirement.
Some of the areas in which you may contribute
- Communication – development of campaigns, publications, graphic design, photos
- Translation and interpretation – in Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish languages
- Activities and projects – fundraising, development of partnerships, development of draft proposals
- Documentation – maintenance and development of digital databases and other activities
- Social sciences – sociology, anthropology, etc., to collaborate in third sector-related studies
The members of the Dianova Network also offer volunteering opportunities in the following countries: Canada, Chile, Spain, Italy, Nicaragua, Portugal, Sweden and Uruguay.
If you are interested in volunteering with us or in having more information, please contact us