Ray of Hope – Pakistan
Ray of Hope is a registered social welfare organization which operates for a healthier and prosperous Pakistan. The organization’s core mission is to promote sustainable solutions to drug abuse as most of the social problems are related to it.
And it does so by fostering healthier and higher standards of living, based on the ideals of sustainable development, while targeting poverty and health considerations to provide a sound socio-economic basis for meaningful change.
Addiction services, women’s empowerment, youth development, environment protection
Ray of Hope at a Glance
7 + 50
Collaborators and volunteers
1 head office
The Activities of Ray of Hope
- Addiction treatment centre (Rawalpindi)
- Education programme for substance abusers
- College- and school-based addiction information and prevention workshops
- Free food distributions to the poor during the month of Ramadan
- Environment protection and tree-planting initiatives
Sustainable Development Goals
Ray of Hope is a social service organization dedicated to improving the health and prosperity of the people of Pakistan. The organization promotes sustainable solutions to address the addiction issue considered as the main vector of social problems (objective 3).
- Associate member of Dianova International
- Registered to the Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control os
- Member of Drug Free Australia
- Member of the World Federation Against Drug Abuse
- Consultative status to the United Nations Economic & Social Council (ECOSOC)